TERRANOVA Cordyceps, Rhodiola & Ginseng supplements are perfect if you enjoy exercising and eating healthily. They can help balance your metabolism and help your body adapt to physical changes. They also help your body maintain a healthy circulation.
Numerous research studies have investigated the potential value of cordyceps in a remarkable array of different areas of health. In addition to its common use as an adaptogen, studies suggest that cordyceps may also be of value in supporting endurance, energy metabolism, oxygen utilisation, exercise tolerance, lipid management, resistance and many others.
Rhodiola has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function.
One of the most researched of adaptogens, American Ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
In addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed)
The milk stage of oat seeds are often con- sidered a valuable botanical for supporting adrenal and nerve health. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of adrenal and nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
The fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.
Cordyceps Mycelia (fresh freeze dried, rice-grown – ORGANIC) 500mg (Cordyceps sinensis).