Marine Plus Fish Oil Supplements comprise a unique fish oil formula with 65% Omega-3 in the form of free fatty acids for direct absorption in the digestive system. Omega-3 with its content of EPA and DHA is known to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, plus maintenance of normal vision and brain function. Bio-Marine Plus contains Folic Acid and vitamin B12 – a vitamin combination that contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and psychological functions. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Why Pharma Nord Marine Plus Fish Oil Supplements?
- Available in 60 and 150 capsules
- Bio-Marine Plus is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Combination supplement containing Omega 3, Folic Acid and vitamin B12
- The oil comes from the flesh of fish as the liver may have high levels of vitamin A
- Screened for toxins, such as lead, mercury and PCBs, which are often found in fresh fish
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Fish Oil Capsule shell: Gelatine Humectant: Glycerol Thickner: Silicon dioxide Humectant: Purified water Colour: Ammonia caramel Folic Acid Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin prep.
- No classifications for this product