Ginkgo biloba supplements from Pharma Nord demonstrates antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginkgo biloba benefits may include maintaining good blood circulation, supporting cognitive functions (such as memory, recall and processing) and helping protect the cells, including the brain cells from oxidative stress.
Also known as the maidenhair tree, Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living plants and has been used to treat medical conditions for thousands of years.
Bio-Biloba from Pharma Nord is the only ginkgo biloba supplement available in the UK with a Traditional Herbal Remedy (THR) license from medicines watchdog the MHRA for the treatment of symptoms of Raynaud’s Phenomenon and tinnitus. This means that you can be assured of its quality and safety as a traditional herbal product for use in Raynaud’s and tinnitus, based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Ginkgo Biloba Benefits
Ginkgo biloba demonstrates antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginkgo biloba benefits may include:
- Maintaining good blood circulation
- Tackling symptoms of Raynaud’s Phenomenon (based on use as a traditional remedy)
Tackling symptoms of tinnitus (based on use as a traditional remedy)
- Supporting cognitive and memory functions (such as memory recall and processing)
- Protect cells, including brain cells, from oxidative stress
Why Pharma Nord Ginkgo Biloba?
- Only Ginkgo Biloba supplement available in the UK with a Traditional Herbal Remedy license for Raynaud’s Phenomenon and tinnitus
- Each tablet contains 100mg of standardised Ginkgo biloba extract
- Helps to maintain healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular function
- High antioxidant activity
- Supports antioxidant activity that protects tissues (especially the brain) from free radical damage
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
Absorbable supplements that are delivered to the site of activity (bioavailability)
Supported by scientific evidence in more than 90 clinical studies
Delivers real therapeutic benefit
Trusted by customers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, practitioners and health stores for over 30 years
Microcrystalline cellulose, Ginkgo biloba L. extract, talc, hypromellose, silicum dioxide titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate.