Pycnogenol is nature's most versatile supplement, but many people wonder what Pycnogenol is used for. Scientific research shows that there are many Pycnogenol benefits, and the product can help to improve heart health and circulation, joint health, seasonal itchy eyes and runny nose, glucose control, menstrual discomfort, and skin issues!
But, what does Pycnogenol do? Pycnogenol supplements demonstrate antioxidant effects may stimulate the immune system and potentially improve blood flow in research. The following areas of health have been studied in over 40 years of Pycnogenol research: asthma, allergies, blood pressure, diabetes, endometriosis, erectile dysfunction, muscles soreness, and osteoarthritis.
Why Pharma Nord Pycnogenol?
- Available in packs of 30, 60 and 150 tablets
- Bio-Pycnogenol is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Each tablet contains 40mg of Pycnogenol maritime pine bark extract in an easily absorbed form
- Multitude of Pycnogenol benefits
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Microcrystalline cellulose anti-caking agent: maltodextrin pycnogenol (pinus pinaster extract) glazing agent: hypromellose firming agent: tri calcium phosphate anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.