Heath & Heather

Heath And Heather Organic Chamomile & Spearmint Tea 20 Bags

  • Sale
  • Regular price £8.15


Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves. At Heath & Heather, they built their reputation on creating fruit and herbal infusions that are 100% natural. They insist on using only the finest ingredients without artificial flavours - because you, their customers, expect it. As a result you can enjoy a tempting variety of infusions each bursting with the pure taste and goodness of nature.


Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

Suitable For

  • Organic