Co Enzyme Q10 plays an integral role in production of ATP, the energy source for all body cells and processes. This liquid fat-soluble nutrients are highly absorbable and can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk.
- From Soya
- CoQ10 facilitates the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle
- CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level
- Limonene has potent antioxidant activity and helps stabilise polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Limonene helps maintain cell membrane stability against oxidation
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Can be diluted in water and taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption difficulties
- Ideal for those who have trouble swallowing capsules and tablets
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for the elderly
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Vitamin E||20mg||30iu (natural source)||167|
|Per 20 Drops|
Ten drops taken twice a day in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Purified Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),Co Enzyme Q10,, Sweet Orange Oil (providing limonene), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).