Vitamin B6 is a water soluble B vitamin. It is needed by the body for correct metabolism of proteins and the production of neurotransmitters and certain hormones. BioCare's Vitamin B6 is in the biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.
- Vitamin B6 helps to maintain fluid balance and is necessary for healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 helps to make essential brain chemicals
- Vitamin B6 helps to make enzymes for the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B6 is needed for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to niacin
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for energy production and the metabolism of essential fatty acids (EFA's)
- Vitamin B6 is needed for the production of antibodies
- Vitamin B6 is required for the efficient absorption of vitamin B
- Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- Yeast free
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).