Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin required by the body for normal nerve cell activity, DNA production and the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. This supplement provides vitamin B12 as hydroxycobalamine and cyanocobalamine.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of oxygen carrying red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required to make DNA and for the metabolism of folic acid
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B12 is required for energy production
- Vegetarians and vegans are often deficient in vitamin B12 as the main dietary source of this vitamin is animal produce
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption.
Bulking Agents (Cellulose), Lecithin1, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- No classifications for this product