Selenium is a potent antioxidant, helping to protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. L-Selenomethionine is an easy to absorb form of selenium most frequently found in nature.
- Selenium is needed for healthy liver tissue
- Selenium potentiates the action of vitamin E and helps with the production of CoQ10
- Selenium is required for prostaglandin production which helps to support hormone balance
- Selenium helps maintain the health of the eyes, skin and hair
- Selenium is an essential component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase
- L-Selenomethionine is a source of yeast-free selenium
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate and Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate), L-Selenomethionine.