Reduced Glutathione is the reduced form of the amino acid glutathione. Glutathione is made from the amino acids, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine and L-Cysteine. Glutathione is an antioxidant, in the reduced form it is biologically more active.
- Glutathione is utilised to support eyesight
- Glutathione has been suggested as a key protective factor in liver enzyme pathways
- Glutathione functions as an antioxidant and acts as a coenzyme of various enzyme systems
- Glutathione participates in amino acid and mineral transport
- Glutathione peroxidase helps protect the lipid membrane of cells against oxidation
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Reduced Glutathione, Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).