Potassium is needed to regulate water and acidity levels in the body and for neuromuscular function. Potassium Citrate provides potassium ions naturally bonded to citric acid.
- Potassium helps regulate the fluid and acid/alkaline balance in the body
- Potassium is required in protein synthesis and helps the body deal with metabolic end by-products
- Potassium may be required by individuals taking diuretics
- Potassium stimulates peristalsis, the muscle reflex in the intestines and stomach
- Potassium is required for nerve transmission and heart rhythm
- Potassium assists with oxygen transportation to the brain
- Potassium citrate requires little acidification prior to absorption
Potassium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).