Research shows that zinc is one of the most important nutrients involved in maintaining skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Zinc methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared with many other forms of zinc.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for the formation and activity of insulin
- Zinc is essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function in the growing foetus
- Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity
- Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Suitable for individuals with poor digestion and low zinc status
- OptiZinc® is not affected by dietary fibre and phytic acid
- Optizinc® has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity which is almost equal to that of vitamin E.
Bulking agent (cellulose), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), zinc methionin (optizinc), anti caking agents (silicon dioxide, & magnesium stearate).