Contains gamma linolenic acid (GLA) from borage oil. GLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid used by the body to convert into prostaglandins, hormone like substance involved in metabolic processes including regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- From Soya
- Mega GLA Complex provides omega-6 series essential fatty acids
- Essential fatty acids help support skin, heart, circulation and nerve function
- GLA may support hormones pre-menstrually
- Each capsule provides approximately four times as much GLA as a 500mg capsule of EPO, delivering approximately 161mg of GLA
- Emulsified with lecithin to enhance bioavailability and absorption
- High potency
- (GLA) is an Omega 6 fatty acid, a precursor to eicosanoids, involved in metabolic processes including a regulation of the menstrual cycle
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Borage Oil Concentrate||700mg||(providing 161mg gamma linolenic acid GLA)||-|
|Vitamin E||20mg||30 iu (natural source)||200|
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin or coumarin.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy
Borage Oil (Boraginis oleum), Capsule Shell (Modified Potato Starch, Humectants [Glycerol, Sorbitol], Potato Starch,, Gelling Agent [Eucheuma Seaweed], Emulsifier [Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Glazing Agent [Carnauba Wax]), Lecithin, Glycerol Monostearate,, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)