Provides a valuable source of magnesium and the amino acid L-Taurine. Magnesium is very important to cardiovascular function. L-Taurine is the most prevalent amino acid in heart tissue and is useful for supporting cardiovascular function.
- Magnesium is needed for supporting cardiovascular health
- Taurine is the most prevalent amino acid in the heart tissue
- Taurine helps to conserve potassium and calcium in the heart muscle and therefore helps support cardiovascular function
- Taurine interacts with bile salts and cholesterol to help maintain their solubility
- Magnesium and taurine may help to support concentration and memory recall
- Magnesium is required to support the function of nerves and muscles
Magnesium taurate, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate).
- No classifications for this product