A comprehensive combination of nutrients to support the maintenance of healthy hair and nails including L-Lysine, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron and zinc. Also contains Horsetail a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue.
- Horsetail is a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue cells including those of the hair, nails and skin
- Lysine is required for growth and helps the body absorb and conserve calcium
- Folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin and copper are required for hair pigmentation
- A diet low in zinc may be associated with white spots on the finger nails
- Zinc is required for cell growth and the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is required for the growth and maintenance of the skin and connective tissue
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells and for the efficient transportation of oxygen in the bloodstream
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).