Wheat, rye, barley and oats contain gluten. Glutenzyme Plus® is the first digestive enzyme specifically designed to help break down the gluten proteins in cereals and grains and may be used on those occasions when avoiding gluten is not possible.
- Gluten protease hydrolyses proteins - specifically gluten as found in wheat, barley, rye and oats
- Amylase is required for the proper digestion of carbohydrates
- Cellulase helps digest fiber and cellulose in food
- brevis is a lactic acid forming bacteria that may assist with the breakdown of gluten and other proteins in cereals
- Provides L. acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- acidophilus may assist digestion and maintain intestinal bacterial balance
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Cellulase, Lactobacillus brevis, Gluten Protease1, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase.
- No classifications for this product