Folguard® is an ideal dietary supplement for women that provides folic acid and vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is provided in the active form hydroxycobalamine. Folic acid and vitamin B12 are best taken together.
- Folic acid is required both prior to and during pregnancy
- Folic acid helps regulate cell growth in the gastrointestinal tract
- Folic acid is essential for the growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells
- Folic acid is involved in the function of RNA and DNA during protein synthesis
- Folic acid helps regulate histamine levels in the body
- Folic acid is essential for the function of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 is required for the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the synthesis of the nerve insulating myelin sheath
- Vitamin B12 is needed for the synthesis of DNA and for energy production
- Vitamin B12 is required for the metabolism of folic acid
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- No classifications for this product