Bio-Multivitamin & Mineral is a composite nutritional supplement containing a range of antioxidant vitamins and minerals, together with other relevant micronutrients. These include as primary antioxidants: vitamin A (as retinal), Chromium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium; as secondary antioxidants: vitamins B1, B3, B5, zinc, manganese, and copper; as supplementary nutrients: vitamin B2, vitamin B12, folacin, biotin, vitamin D3, and magnesium.
Bio-Multivitamin & Mineral does not contain iron, which may exacerbate the effects of oxidative stress (see below) under certain circumstances. Because antioxidants act within the body in a synergistic (mutually supportive) manner, multiple supplements are more effective than large amounts of single antioxidants, hence the rationale for Bio-Multivitamin & Mineral. Antioxidant levels may be depleted in individuals consuming a diet with a high content of convenience foods, or individuals undergoing vigorous physical exercise.
Why Pharma Nord Multivitamins and Minerals?
- Available in packs of 60 and 150 tablets
- Bio-Multi Vitamin and Mineral is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Provides 18 essential vitamin and minerals with a high bio-availability (absorption) in the body
- Includes Vitamin B Complex
- The perfect everyday support for good health
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Sugar Free
Vitamin A (as Retinol) 864mcg, Vitamin D 2.5mcg, Vitamin E 30mg, Vitamin C 200mg, Thiamin (Vit B1) 1.8mg, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 2.8mg, Niacin 15.0mg, Vitamin B6 4.2mg, Folacin 200mcg, Chromium 50mcg, Vitamin B12 4.5mcg, Biotin 0.1mg, Pantothenic acid 7.5mg, Magnesium 75mg, Zinc 7.5mg, Selenium 62.5mcg, Copper 1.0mg.