Olivado’s Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin oils retain all of their natural goodness and taste with minimal processing. Grown in NZ or sourced form the best international ingredients the Extra Virgin range provides oils of exceptional quality & nutritional value.The smooth and mild taste of ripe Hass avocado. It’s perfect for gentle heating in a frying pan as well as high heat of up to 255°C. Drizzle over salads and vegetables and it’s great with seafood too.
The many uses of avocado oil include:
- Panfrying and wok cooking – vegetables, fish, meat
- Roasting, baking, grilling
- Drizzle over cooked vegetables for added flavour and goodness
- Add a little lemon, lime or vinegar for a simple salad dressing
- Dips, sauces and marinades
- It’s also excellent for skin and hair, externally as well as internally!
- Olivado’s proprietary process ensures that the heathy goodness of avocado is preserved in the oil. Olivado Avocado Oil is cold pressed at temperatures below 45°C. No solvents are ever used to extract the oil from the fruit. Olivado’s avocado oil is all natural, and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Organically produced, Fair Trade Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (100%).