Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the human body. It has a wide range of functions including providing antioxidant support, supporting the immune system, tissue growth and kidney and brain function.
- Glutamine supports DNA and protein synthesis
- Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- Glutamine plays a role in immune cell division
- Glutamine forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the liver and cells
- Provided as a 200g pure free flowing powder allowing flexibility of dosage
- No classifications for this product