Cysteine is a sulphur amino acid and a vital component involved in many essential metabolic processes. Bio-Cysteine contains 500mg N-Acetyl cysteine per capsule.
- Sulphur amino acids assist the metabolism of omega-3 fatty acids such as those found in linseed oil and fish oil
- N-Acetyl cysteine is essential for the adequate utilisation of vitamin B6
- N-Acetyl cysteine is a powerful antioxidant
- Cysteine contributes towards the strength of hair (over 10% of hair is cysteine) and also aids in enzyme and insulin production
- N-Acetyl cysteine chelates with heavy metals and assists their elimination from the body
- N-Acetyl cysteine is a mucolytic compound
- Recommended Intake
N-Acetyl Cysteine, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
- No classifications for this product