Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that many people in the UK are lacking due to lack of sunshine during parts of the year. But, what are the benefits of vitamin D3?
Vitamin D contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of normal teeth and bones for optimum bones and joint health. As it can help to support normal muscle functioning and plays a role in how well our bodies absorb calcium, vitamin D is essential to overall wellbeing.
So, what are the symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency? Fatigue, hair loss, back and muscle pain, and even depression can be symptoms of a lack of vitamin D3. More than one billion people worldwide are estimated to be deficient in vitamin D3. The UK government recommends a vitamin D3 supplement for several key groups of people, including:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Young children from six months to five years old.
- People over 65 years of age.
- Those with low or no exposure to the sun.
Vitamin D3 supplements from Pharma Nord are dissolved in cold-pressed olive oil and encapsulated in small, easy-to-swallow “pearls” of soft gelatin. They’re ideal for taking every day and vitamin D3 supplements are the most easily absorbed form of vitamin D!
Short on sunshine? Take action!
Why Pharma Nord Vitamin D3 Supplement?
- Available in packs of 120 capsules (400IU), 80 capsules (800IU and 1000IU) and 40 capsules (5000IU)
- Bio-Vitamin D3 is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Easy to swallow and highly bioavailable!
- Vitamin D3 dissolves in cold-pressed olive oil for maximum absorption
- Contains a form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) naturally produced in the skin
Bulking agent: Olive oil, Capsule shell: Bovine gelatine,Humectant: Glycerol,purified water,Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol),Colour: Iron Oxide