Vitamin E is an antioxidant nutrient needed for protecting cell membranes against damage from free radicals. Vitamin E 200iu is micellised into small droplets by BioCare's unique MicroCell® process for enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps neutralise free radicals
- Vitamin E is required for a healthy heart and circulation and may help to increaseHigh Density Lipoproteins (HDLs)
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system by promoting white cell resistance
- Vitamin E supports connective tissue and is required for new skin growth
- Vitamin E is required for the function of the sex organs
- Vitamin E maintains healthy blood vessels and reduces oxygen requirements in muscle tissue
- Presented as micellised water soluble vitamin E to enhance absorption
- Provided in a light-protective chlorophyll vegetable capsule to enhance stability against ultraviolet light
Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Natural Copper Chlorophyllin),Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- No classifications for this product