The omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA found in fish oils have anti-inflammatory actions helping to support joint health, reduce pain and stiffness and improve mobility. They also contribute to the normal function of the heart and maintenance of skin. DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function, vision and a key nutrient in brain structure adequate levels are needed to influence neurocognitive development. EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids, meaning they can only be obtained via the diet or supplementation. It is recommended that post menopausal women and the elderly consider taking fish oil supplements to protect heart and joint health.
- Cold pressed evening primrose oil
- High strength providing 10% (100mg) GLA per 1000mg capsule
- The omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA found in fish oils have anti-inflammatory actions
- GLA supports hormonal balance during a woman’s monthly cycle to help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Suitable for Dairy Free,Gluten Free,Nut Free.
Take one to three capsules daily with food. Swallow with water.
Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell (gelatin (from bovine), glycerin),Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).