Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products, combined with friendly intestinal microflora, this product is designed to assist with the complete digestion of milk and milk products.
- Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
- Contains high strength, biologically active lactase to digest milk sugar (lactose) into the simple sugars glucose and galactose
- Vegetable rennin converts milk protein to casein allowing exposure to the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of milk and dairy fats
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricus help with milk digestion by liberating 'on-site' enzymes in the gut and help maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Milk intolerance may be an intolerance to the protein in the milk as well as malabsorption of milk fats
Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Sterate), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Amylase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate.