Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme complex which assists the body in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It is useful digestive support to help improve tolerance to a wider variety of foods.
- Protease, Bromelain and Papain assist the body in the digestion of proteins
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the efficient digestion of carbohydrates
- Gluten Protease breaks down gluten in wheat, barley, oats and rye
- Lactase hydrolyses lactose (milk sugar)
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Bromelain, Capsule Shell, (HPMC), Papain (Sulphites), Lactase, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Protease, Lipase, Gluten Protease, Amylase.