Polyzyme is an optimum potency enzyme complex combining bromelain, lipase, proteases, glucoamylase, lactase, and amylase for broad spectrum support.
- Polyzyme is an optimum potency enzyme complex combining bromelain, lipase, proteases, glucoamylase, lactase, and amylase for broad spectrum support
- Specific solution - One of our edited range of go-to specific solution products for your health concerns
- Effective - Enzymes are powerful molecules to help break down foods into smaller particles, including proteases for protein, lipase for fats, lactase for lactose in dairy products, and amylase and alpha galactosidase for carbohydrates
- Optimum support - Designed to retain breakdown capability over a wide range of pH variances throughout the digestive tract, including protease 3.0 which works best in the acidic conditions of the stomach and protease 4.5 for the intestines
- Comprehensive - Also includes cellulase and xylanase which break down fibre, and phytase which neutralises phytates - compounds found in grains, nuts and seeds, and legumes that can block nutrient absorption
- Advanced - One of the most powerful and comprehensive enzyme complexes available, providing 13 different enzymes with distinct roles at a potent dose in each capsule
- Health properties - The production of enzymes is often compromised due to age, lifestyle, medication use, stress, or chronic disease
- Flexible - For everyday use, 1 capsule can be taken with every main meal
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Trusted - We've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Amylase, Bromelain, Protease 4.5, Glucoamylase, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, Xylanase, Protease 3.0, Alpha Galactosidase, Phytase.
- 1 capsule taken with each main meal, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Protease 4.5||40000 HUT|
|Protease 3.0||10 SAPU|
|Alpha Galactosidase||50 GalU|
- No classifications for this product