Calcium supplements from Pharma Nord contain calcium, vitamin D3, K1 and K2. Bio-Calcium + D3 + K1 + K2 uses a high percentage of elemental calcium in an easily absorbed form. Calcium and vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bone in adults and the growth of bone in children. Older adults, in particular women around menopause, should have a daily intake of calcium to counteract the loss of one mass which occurs in later life. Whilst young people need to build up strong bones at an early age.
Vitamin K helps support normal bone as well as contributing to normal blood clotting. Vitamin D also contributes to normal absorption of calcium and helps support normal blood calcium concentrations.
Why Pharma Nord Calcium Supplements?
- Available in packs of 60 and 150 tablets
- Bio-Calcium + D3 + K1 + K2 is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Each tablet contains 500mg of calcium, 5mcg vitamin D3 and 35mcg vitamin K1 and K2 blend
- Optimal balance of elemental calcium and bioavailability
- Peppermint flavour
- Calcium tablets can be chewed or swallowed
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
Absorbable supplements that are delivered to the site of activity (bioavailability)
Supported by scientific evidence in more than 90 clinical studies
Delivers real therapeutic benefit
Trusted by customers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, practitioners and health stores for over 30 years
Calcium carbonate, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Anti-Caking agent:Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Sweetener: Xylitol, Glazing Agent: hypromellose, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Flavouring Enhancer: Peppermint Powder, firming agent Sillicon Dioxide, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phytomenadion).