When your little one is exploring the world from a shaky stand-up point of view, its time to make the switch to Eco by Naty's nappy pants. Expect the same performance and comfort as with their regular eco nappy, only with elastic tear-away sides and leg cuffs that make changing no challenge. As other disposable nappy pants speak quietly of their plastic content, Eco by Naty are the ones proudly declaring their ingredients and reaching eco market leadership. The many years of perfecting their eco disposables have resulted in an all-time high use of renewable materials while at the same time still maintaining performance and comfort with a thin, non-bulky fit.
- Chlorine free fluff pulp and back sheet tissue (FSC certified)
- Back sheet made of fully biodegradable cornstarch film (OK Compost certified)
- Fully biodegradable high loft tissue (OK Compost certified)
- Acquisition and distribution layer PLA derived from renewable resources (sugarcane)
- No phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC and substances known as harmful to health or the environment.
- Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.